How to Make Breakfast Tacos
- 1Cook bacon in a non-stick skillet, drain set aside
- 2Whisk eggs with cream and salt in a bowl until bubbly
- 3Add eggs to the skillet the bacon cooked in. Cook on med - low stir in 2 tablespoons salsa
- 4Heat tortillas up for 20 seconds, or until they bubble. I wrap mine in damp paper towels before I microwave them. The paper towel keeps them from having crispy edges and drying out.
- 5Top each tortilla with eggs, avocado, bacon and cheese. Serve with salsa on the side