·one soft taco flour tortilla
·one slice of american cheese
·one scrambled egg
·one slice of cooked bacon
·salt and pepper to taste
·optional: add ketchup or a tablespoon of your favorite salsa.
How to Make Breakfast Rollup
- Place one soft taco flour tortilla on serving plate.
- Microwave a slice of bacon one a microwave safe plat covered with paper towel for 1 minute or 1 minute and 30 seconds or until crisp.
- Mix one egg with a little water and whisk and poor into a non-stick fry pan with some butter.
- Stir eggs until soft cooked.
- Add one slice of cheese on tortilla along with lettuse.
- Place scrambled egg over top of lettuse
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add slice of bacon
- Fold bottom of tortilla then fold over each side and secure with a toothpick.
- Optional: Add ketchup or a tablespoon of your favorite salsa before folding tortilla. Enjoy