- one soft taco flour tortilla
- iceburg lettuse
- one slice of american cheese
- one scrambled egg
- one slice of cooked bacon
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional: add ketchup or a tablespoon of your favorite salsa.
How to Make Breakfast Rollup
- 1Place one soft taco flour tortilla on serving plate.
- 2Microwave a slice of bacon one a microwave safe plat covered with paper towel for 1 minute or 1 minute and 30 seconds or until crisp.
- 3Mix one egg with a little water and whisk and poor into a non-stick fry pan with some butter.
- 4Stir eggs until soft cooked.
- 5Add one slice of cheese on tortilla along with lettuse.
- 6Place scrambled egg over top of lettuse
- 7Salt and pepper to taste
- 8Add slice of bacon
- 9Fold bottom of tortilla then fold over each side and secure with a toothpick.
- 10Optional: Add ketchup or a tablespoon of your favorite salsa before folding tortilla. Enjoy