·store bought dough, or shredded hashbrowns
1package of bacon, sausage .. anytime of meat if wanted.
·2- 8oz package of shredded cheese.. pizza mix is good
1 tspbutter melted
·vegetables of choice optional
How to Make Breakfast Pizza
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook bacon, or choice of meat. set aside
- Scramble the eggs to light and fluffy. set aside.
- Place pizza dough on a cookie sheet or pizza stone.
- Knead pizza dough, and shape. Add a dusting of flour will help.
- After dough is shaped, brush melted butter to dough, and crust.
- Take pizza dough to oven, and warm dough for 5 mins. Remove.
- If you want to use shredded hashbrown, cook and layer for crust. You do not have to place in oven for 5 mins, Use the melted butter for the pizza dough only.
- Add the scrambled eggs, then layer cheese, then meats, and veggies. I sprinkle more cheese to the top.
- Cook for about 25-30 mins, or until cheese is melted. crust should be a light golden color.... enjoy!