Breakfast Pizza - Cassie's Way
I was lazy this mornin and didn't make a crust..I used a store bought roll out crust...we can take a short cut once in awhile , can't we ladies?..Lol!
I made a simple one this morning..eggs, bacon, Monterey Jack cheese and scallions...it's mmm mmm good!
Use whatever topping you have or like...this can be made many, many different ways!..
Enjoy! And have a Merry Christmas!
- 1 can(s)
- pizza crust, or homemade
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 lb
- bacon, cooked and crumbled, or whatever meat you like
- 1/2 c
- ricotta cheese
- 8 oz
- monterey jack cheese, i grated fresh, use whatever cheese you like..they all are good
- scallion, sliced, plus the ends ( optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp
- red pepper flakes ( optional)
- 1 tsp
- parsley ( optional)
How to Make Breakfast Pizza - Cassie's Way
- 6Now spread scrambled eggs evenly over the Ricotta cheese.
***picture didn't take