You can add other toppings beside just scrambled eggs, chopped tomatoes and green onions would be a good option. It's just my son has a very limited palate (at times!).
7.8 ozflat bread
1/2 lbbreakfast sausage
6 Tbsptony chachere's whte gravy mix
1 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
1/2 cmexican blend shredded cheese
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Breakfast Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 350. Brown sausage in medium skillet, drain and set aside.
- In sauce pan whisk gravy mix with water and milk, bring to boil stirring frequently, simmer 1 minute until desired consistency. Add cracked pepper if desired.
- Add sausage to gravy, mix well.
- In small bowl whisk eggs with salt and pepper to taste. Heat small skillet with olive oil and soft scramble the eggs.
- Spread the sausage gravy on the flat bread, then the eggs and top it with cheese. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.