You can add other toppings beside just scrambled eggs, chopped tomatoes and green onions would be a good option. It's just my son has a very limited palate (at times!).
- 7.8 oz
- flat bread
- 1/2 lb
- breakfast sausage
- 6 Tbsp
- tony chachere's whte gravy mix
- 1 c
- 1 c
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 4 large
- 1/2 c
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Breakfast Pizza
- 1Preheat the oven to 350. Brown sausage in medium skillet, drain and set aside.
- 2In sauce pan whisk gravy mix with water and milk, bring to boil stirring frequently, simmer 1 minute until desired consistency. Add cracked pepper if desired.
- 3Add sausage to gravy, mix well.
- 4In small bowl whisk eggs with salt and pepper to taste. Heat small skillet with olive oil and soft scramble the eggs.
- 5Spread the sausage gravy on the flat bread, then the eggs and top it with cheese. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.