- hard boiled eggs chopped into small pieces
- 2 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 c
- real mayo
- 1 pkg
- bacon bits ( real bacon bits,you can find these by the salad dressings )
- 1 Tbsp
- of dijon mustard ( heaping tablespoon )
- 3 dash(es)
- worstershire sauce
- whole muffins split
How to Make Breakfast Muffins
- 1Combine everything except the muffins a place in a container with a cover and chill for 2 hrs or over night.
- 2When you are ready to make just cover the egg mixture onto each muffin half then arrange the halfs on a cookie sheet.
- 3Set your oven for broil and broil these keeping an eye on them so they dont burn. Check after 2 mins. They are done when hot and bubbly.