1 cfrosen shreaded hashbrowns
1/3 lbcooked sausage- scrambled
1/4 smallgreen bell pepper- choped
1/2 smallonion. choped
1 clovegarlic - crushed and choped
1 can(s)cheap store bought biscuits
1/4 cm/l schredded cheese (your choice)
How to Make breakfast grabbers
- crumble and cook the sausage and set it aside
- place onions, garlic, and green bell pepper in frying pan and cook till onions are clear. set aside with sausage
- fry hash browns to desired brownness and place in a bowel.
- separate biscuits and using a rolling pin roll out to about 1/8th inch thick and place them in a cupcake pan like a pie crust. NOTE. (doing this now gives other ingredients time to cool enough so they don't cook the eggs when you mix them in)
- mix eggs, sausage, onion bell pepper garlic mixture, cheese, and hash browns adding salt and pepper to taste and spoon into the biscuit Minnie pie crusts
- bake @ 350 deg. for 20 min.