Breakfast Egg Crowns
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Stacey is bringing the art of finger food to the breakfast table! Savory and satisfying, we love how easy - and yummy! - these are to make. The Test Kitchen
How to Make Breakfast Egg Crowns
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place 1/4 of a tortilla into a sprayed muffin pan.
- Mix eggs and spinach together. Put 1/8 cup of egg/spinach mixture into muffin pan.
- Each muffin section will receive half a slice of chicken. You can either fold or dice the halved chicken piece to your preference. Top with 1/8 cup of cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes. Let sit for 2-3 minutes then remove to cooling rack.
- Cal. 66, Fiber 3.5, Carbs. 2, Protein 13, Fat 2.5
If you are doing Weight Watchers on the old point system these are only 1 point. With the new points plus they are 2 points each.