- 4 flour tortillas, 8 inch size
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 4 bacon strips
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup each shredded cheddar cheese, and jack cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 pieces 8 x 12 inch aluminum foil
How to Make Breakfast Burritos
- 1Fry and crumble bacon and mix with salsa and green onions and cheeses to make filling.
- 2Mix and beat the eggs, milk and salt. Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Dip warm tortillas, one at a time, in egg mixture, put in hot oil and fry each side til egg mixture is cooked, flatten any bubbles. Remove and drain on paper towels.
- 3Spread an equal amount of filling on each tortilla. Fold in ends and roll to form burrito. Wrap each burrito in foil and bake in preheated 375 oven for 10 minutes. Can be made ahead, frozen and reheated. Makes for a quick meal.