- 5-6 medium
- potatoes, diced
- 1 Tbsp
- (plus 2) teaspoons olive oil
- black pepper
- 1 large
- onion, diced
- 1 can(s)
- (7 oz) diced green chiles, drained or equal amount of fresh chiles
- 1 lb
- bulk lite breakfast sausage
- 16 large
- 1 tsp
- butter or margarine
- (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 c
- shredded jack or cheddar cheese
2. Add potatoes to boiling water, and parboil for 10 minutes. Drain.
5. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs.
7. Center 1 tortilla on a 12 inch piece of wax paper. Place ingredients down the center of each tortilla, leaving a 1/2 inch border at the top and bottom. For each tortilla use 1/3 cup of potatoes, 1/4 cup of sausage mixture, 1/4 cup egg, and 2 tablespoons shredded Jack cheese. Fold in top and bottom of tortilla and then roll tightly.
8. Wrap filled burritos tightly in wax paper, store wrapped burritos in a large zipper-lock plastic bag, label and freeze.
1. Unwrap burrito from wax paper, and place on a paper towel lined plate. Microwave on high for about 2 1/2 minutes or until heated through, stopping to turn once during cooking.
2. Serve with your favorite hot sauce.