Irisa Raina 9
·6 large wonton wrappers
·6 slices of bacon chopped into bite size pieces
·6 large eggs
·2 tablespoons heavy cream
·1 small onion chopped
·2 cloves of roasted garlic
·½ red or yellow pepper sliced thin
·3 slices of sharp cheddar cheese cut into small pieces
·2 teaspoons sriracha hot chili sauce * optional
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Breakfast burritos…
- Fry bacon till crisp, drain on paper towel.
- Fry the onion, garlic & pepper in bacon grease. Till onions are transparent and peppers are soft.
- Drain the onion mixture on paper towel and reserve 1 tablespoon of bacon grease, discard the rest.
- Add salt and pepper
- Scramble the eggs in the bacon grease till not quite done, you’ll want these loose because they will continue cooking while they are frying
- Divide the bacon into 6 portions
- In a large frying pan put about 2 inches of oil in a pan and start it getting hot.
- Take one wonton wrapper out at a time and in the center put some bacon then the some of the egg mixture.
- Seal all around the rim with some water and fold to make a pillow.
- When you have these all assembled start to fry, and drain on paper towel.