Irisa Raina 9
- 6 large wonton wrappers
- 6 slices of bacon chopped into bite size pieces
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 cloves of roasted garlic
- ½ red or yellow pepper sliced thin
- 3 slices of sharp cheddar cheese cut into small pieces
- 2 teaspoons sriracha hot chili sauce * optional
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Breakfast burritos…
- 1Fry bacon till crisp, drain on paper towel.
- 2Fry the onion, garlic & pepper in bacon grease. Till onions are transparent and peppers are soft.
- 3Drain the onion mixture on paper towel and reserve 1 tablespoon of bacon grease, discard the rest.
- 5Add salt and pepper
- 6Scramble the eggs in the bacon grease till not quite done, you’ll want these loose because they will continue cooking while they are frying
- 7Divide the bacon into 6 portions
- 8In a large frying pan put about 2 inches of oil in a pan and start it getting hot.
- 9Take one wonton wrapper out at a time and in the center put some bacon then the some of the egg mixture.
- 10Seal all around the rim with some water and fold to make a pillow.
- 11When you have these all assembled start to fry, and drain on paper towel.