1medium red bell pepper, seeded and diced
4medium button mushrooms, sliced
1/2 ccorn kernels, fresh or frozen
2 Tbspchopped cilantro
1/2 tspground cumin
1/2 tspblack pepper
1/4 cshredded lowfat provolone or swiss cheese
210 inch flour tortillas
How to Make Breakfast Burrito
- Heat a lightly sprayed skillet.
- Add the pepper, mushrooms and scallions and saute for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir in the corn and seasonings and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Whisk in the eggs and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- When the eggs are completely cooked (fluffy, not brown), remove from the heat and fold in the cheese.
- Warm the tortillas over a burner or pan and then place on 2 plates.
- Spoon the egg mixture into the center of each tortilla, forming logs.
- Roll the tortilla around the mixture.