Breakfast Bundles w/Country Gravy
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·prepared scrambled eggs
·cooked, crumbled bacon, reserve drippings
·shredded cheddar cheese
3 Tbspbacon drippings
2 cmilk or cream (i use both)
·salt and pepper
How to Make Breakfast Bundles w/Country Gravy
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Take each biscuit and flatten using the palm of your hand, flip it over and flatten again.
- Pile a little cheese, hashbrown, bacon and scrambled egg in the center of each biscuit.
- Pull up and pinch close the biscuit so everything is sealed inside. Place seam side down on a foil-lined, cooking sprayed, pan. Bake for approx. 10 minutes until bundles are done and lightly golden.
- While biscuit bundles are baking, making the country gravy.
- Melt the butter in the bacon grease. Add in the flour and whisk. Cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add in milk or cream, whisk and cook until thickened. Season liberally with pepper; and salt to taste.