Breakfast Bundles w/Country Gravy
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- prepared scrambled eggs
- prepared hashbrowns
- cooked, crumbled bacon, reserve drippings
- shredded cheddar cheese
- canned biscuits
- 3 Tbsp
- bacon drippings
- 1 Tbsp
- 4 Tbsp
- 2 c
- milk or cream (i use both)
- salt and pepper
How to Make Breakfast Bundles w/Country Gravy
- 1Preheat oven to 375F.
- 2Take each biscuit and flatten using the palm of your hand, flip it over and flatten again.
- 3Pile a little cheese, hashbrown, bacon and scrambled egg in the center of each biscuit.
- 4Pull up and pinch close the biscuit so everything is sealed inside. Place seam side down on a foil-lined, cooking sprayed, pan. Bake for approx. 10 minutes until bundles are done and lightly golden.
- 5While biscuit bundles are baking, making the country gravy.
- 6Melt the butter in the bacon grease. Add in the flour and whisk. Cook for a couple of minutes.
- 7Add in milk or cream, whisk and cook until thickened. Season liberally with pepper; and salt to taste.