☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
5 chash browns
8 largescrambled eggs
2 can(s)cream of celery soup
1 bunchgreen onions,
How to Make Breakfast bravo
- USING FIRST 3 INFREDIENTS
Beat eggs, mix with slightly cooled melted butter and mix into hashbrowns. Press into baking dish.( 15x10). Cook ar 400 for 30 minutes or ubtil golden brown.
- Meanwhile, prepare next layer and chop your veggies
8 scrambled eggs
2 cans cream of celery soup
½ cup milk
- Layer uncooked scrambled eggs on top of cooked hashbrowns. Blend together soup and milk and pour over eggs and hashbrowns
- Add Veggie layer in order,
1 bunch green onions, chopped
1 green pepper, chopped
2 cups fresh mushrooms, chopped
2 cups ham, chopped
1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- place back in oven and bake for an additional 30 min
Remove from oven and top with grated cheddar cheese. Put back in oven for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese melts
You can add or omit any veggy.
You can prepare the night before if you want. Just leave off the top layer of cheese. Do bake as far as the last layer and place in fridge.
Next day just reheat for about 20