BONNIE'S BREAKFAST BURRITOS
Bonnie ^O^ .
4flour tortillas, wrap in paper towel and zap in microwave a few seconds to warm and soften
4slices of bacon, cooked crisp
4 eggsfried with egg yolks broken
1/2cup sharp grated cheddar cheese
4tablespoons sour cream
4tablespoons la victoria green sauce (not red)
·olive oil for frying
·note: don't substitute the green taco sauce for red. the green makes its own sauce for a unique taste.
How to Make BONNIE'S BREAKFAST BURRITOS
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Take one flour tortilla, lay a fried egg in the center, add one piece of bacon, about 2 tablespoons sharp cheddar cheese, 1 TB sour cream and 1 TB of La Victoria green sauce. (don't substitute this as the sour cream and this sauce are wonderful in this burrito)
- Roll the burrito. Tuck in the ends first and then finish rolling it. Make the other three burritos.
- Place the burritos in the pan seam side down and fry to a nice golden brown on all sides. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
- Cook's Tip: You can also use this same method with leftover grilled steak sliced thin or roast beef. I use jack cheese, La Victoria green taco sauce, and they make great dinner burritos.