Blue Heron's Glacier Bay Smoked Omelet
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
1 Tbspbutter, melted
1/8 cevaporated milk
1 Tbspchives, chopped
·pepper, to taste
1 Tbspsmoked salmon, crumbled
1/4 csmoked salmon, crumbled
·mushrooms, sliced, sauteed, optional
·onions, sliced, sauteed, optional
·sour cream, optional
How to Make Blue Heron's Glacier Bay Smoked Omelet
- Beat eggs until light in a bowl.
- Heat butter in a skillet and pour in the egg mixture.
- Roll eggs around the pan and cook until it starts to set up.
- Tip pan to the side and lift up the edges so the uncooked portion can slip under the set eggs.
- As eggs start to firm up, add the goodies like sautéed onion & mushrooms, chopped chives, and the crumbled smoked salmon.
- Fold over the egg mixture so you have a proper 1/2 circle omelet.
- Serving your omelet with sour cream and chives is a nice choice.
- Portions vary based on richness and amount of salmon used.
- Good served with sourdough bread, toasted.