Baked Ham & Cheese Omelet Roll
Connie "Kiyu" Guerrero
It makes a nice presentation, too!
2 ozcream cheese
1 Tbspdijon mustard
1 cheaping cup cheddar cheese (grated) divided
1 cham (cooked and chopped)
1/2 cgreen onions (chopped)
2 pinchsmoked paprika
·dash of black pepper
·dash of garlic powder
1/4 mediumred sweet pepper
How to Make Baked Ham & Cheese Omelet Roll
- Line the bottom and sides of a greased 9 x 13 baking dish with parchment paper; grease the paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and slowly add milk until smooth. Add flour and salt; mix until combined.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs until blended. Add cream cheese mixture; mix well. Pour into prepared pan. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are puffed and set.
- Remove from the oven and use parchment paper to remove egg from the pan. Immediately spread with mustard and sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Sprinkle with ham, onions and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Roll up from a short side, peeling parchment paper away while rolling. Sprinkle top of roll with the remaining cheese; place roll in pan and bake 3-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Place the omelet on a plate and slice into 6 pieces.