Baked Asparagus and Mushroom Omelet1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Baked Asparagus and Mushroom Omelet
- 1Cook fresh asparagus, mushrooms and green onion in a small amount of boiling water about 7 minutes or until tender.
- 2(Or cook frozen asparagus, mushrooms and green onion according to asparagus package directions.)
- 4In a large mixing bowl combine eggs, milk, salt, nutmeg and pepper.
- 5Beat with fork or rotary beater until blended.
- 6Stir in cooked vegetables and swiss or gruyere cheese.
- 7Turn egg mixture into a greased 10x6x2 baking dish.
- 8Bake, uncovered, in a 375 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until set.
- 9Sprinkle with snipped parsley, if desired.