Bacon 'n Egg Cups
How to Make Bacon 'n Egg Cups
- 1Partially fry the bacon. Cook it about half of the way you like it but leave it pliable so it can be molded into the muffin tin. (Remember, it will continue to cook in the oven.)
- 2Lightly spray each cup of the muffin tin with the cooking spray. Line each cup with a piece of the partially fried bacon.
- 3Crack an egg into each bacon-lined muffin cup.
- 4Cook in a 400F oven until desired doneness.
- 5These are great served on an english muffin, a piece of your favorite toasted bread or even on a "bed" of hashbrown potatoes...use your imagination.