Bacon, Egg & Cheese Toaster Sandwich!
It's now one of my quick and easy favorites.
- slices of bread that have been toasted in toaster or broiled in oven
- slices of bacon
- miracle whip
- sliced american cheese
How to Make Bacon, Egg & Cheese Toaster Sandwich!
- 1Cook bacon according to how many sandwiches are being made (3 slices of bacon per sandwich).
- 2Fry one egg per sandwich as bacon is finishing cooking. Make sure to break the yolk while the egg is cooking..you don't want a runny sandwich.
- 3Toast slices of bread (if making several toasters I have found broiling is easiest.
- 4Spread miracle whip on slices of bread, add a slice of cheese per sandwich, bacon, and egg.
- 5These can be a quick filling meal for dinner, and are tasty for breakfast.
Tomato also tastes very good on this toaster sandwich!