I have made this and we love it! It is yummy for a leisurely breakfast morning! If there are any leftovers, they are great to snack on, but, I rarely have them!
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 can(s)
- (16.3-oz.) pillsbury® grands!® flaky layers refrigerated original biscuits
- 1 pkg
- precooked bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 oz
- (3/4 cup) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c
- finely chopped green onions (4 medium)
How to Make Bacon-Cheese Pull-Aparts
- 11. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 11x7- or 12x8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
In large bowl, beat egg and milk with wire whisk until smooth.
- 22. Separate dough into 8 biscuits; cut each into quarters.
Gently stir biscuit pieces into egg mixture to coat evenly.
Fold in bacon, cheese and onions.
Spoon mixture into sprayed dish; arrange biscuit pieces in single layer.
- 33. Bake at 350°F. for 23 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into squares.