BACON, CHEESE AND CHIVE OMELETTE
- 1 tsp
- 2 large
- 1 large
- pinch of fine sea salt
- 2 tsp
- chopped fresh chives, divided
- 1 1/2-2 oz
- whole milk mozzarella, sliced or shredded
- 1- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- real hickory smoked bacon bits
How to Make BACON, CHEESE AND CHIVE OMELETTE
- 1Break raw eggs into a small bowl; add salt; beat with fork or small whisk until yolks and whites are well homogenized; add 1/2 of the chives; mix well.
- 2Melt butter in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 7Serve immediately or keep warm until served.