Bacon and Egg Cupcakes
How to Make Bacon and Egg Cupcakes
- 1Prepare Bacon in frying pan until brown not crispy
- 2drain and cool on paper towels Turn on over to 400
- 3Put 1 slice of bacon in cupcake pan and a small piece for the bottom. You can fill however many you will need for your breakfast. Cupcake papers can be used as well or you can leave them out.
- 4put in one egg and top with salt and pepper, scallions, cheese or whatever else you like on your eggs or take orders for everyone and do them different.
- 5When finished place in oven for about 15 minutes when done remove from pan and place on plates.