☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 c
- oil, for frying
- 1 pkg
- refrigerated eggroll wrappers
- 1/2 lb
- breakfast turkey sausage, cooked, crumbled and cooled
- 2 slice
- low-sodium bacon, cooked, crumbled and cooled
- 3 large
- eggs, scrambled or equal amounts of egg substitute
- 1/2 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- green onions, chopped
- water to seal eggrolls
How to Make Back to school breakfast eggrolls
- 1Can either fry or bake these. To bake, heat oven to 450 and spray a cookie sheet w/ cooking spray. To fry add 2 tbsp water to a bowl. Unroll wrappers on work surface.
- 2In each roll add 2-3 tbsp sausage, top w/ 2 tbsp eggs. Sprinkle w/ 1 tbsp bacon, 1-2 tbsp cheese and 1 tbsp onion. Roll up eggrolls. dab your fingers in the water and place on edges and corners, roll tightly and press down edges. Baking: Place eggrolls on baking sheet. Bake 10 mins or until golden brown.
- 3To fry: Place oil in deep pan, over med-high heat. When oil is ready, fry eggrolls 2-3 mins or until golden brown. drain on paper towels. I serve these w/ either ketchup, salsa or taco sauce depending on the child's tastes.