Asparagus & Bacon Quiche1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1pie crust, 9" baked 5 minutes
14asparagus spears, cooked and drained
1 chalf and half
1/4 lbbacon, cooked and crumbled
1 cswiss cheese, grated
How to Make Asparagus & Bacon Quiche
- Chop 6 spears of cooked asparagus.
- In a small bowl, combine eggs, salt, half and half and chopped asparagus.
- Sprinkle bacon and shredded cheese into bottom of partially cooked pie crust shell.
- Pour egg mixture over bacon and cheese.
- Arrange remaining whole asparagus spears into spoke fashion on top of egg mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes or until knife comes out clean and top is golden brown.