Asparagus & Bacon Quiche1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- pie crust, 9" baked 5 minutes
- asparagus spears, cooked and drained
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 c
- half and half
- 1/4 lb
- bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 c
- swiss cheese, grated
How to Make Asparagus & Bacon Quiche
- 1Chop 6 spears of cooked asparagus.
- 2In a small bowl, combine eggs, salt, half and half and chopped asparagus.
- 3Sprinkle bacon and shredded cheese into bottom of partially cooked pie crust shell.
- 4Pour egg mixture over bacon and cheese.
- 5Arrange remaining whole asparagus spears into spoke fashion on top of egg mixture.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes or until knife comes out clean and top is golden brown.