Just make sure you have your favorite salsa on hand to go with them.
1 or 2 slicebacon per person (i like to use the maple flavored kind) you may also substitute ham or sausage or even shredded beef or pork for the bacon.
1/4 cdiced potatoes per person
1 or 2eggs per person
1 or 2 pkgflour tortillas (allow 1 or 2 burritos per person)
·salt to taste
·fresh ground pepper to taste
2 tspchopped onions per person
1 tspchopped jalapeno
2 tspchopped bell pepper per person
2 tspchopped mushrooms per person
1 Tbspyour favorite cheese, per person, shredded
How to Make Anytime Burritos
- Cook bacon until crisp, drain on paper towels.
- Cook potatoes in the bacon grease, drain on paper towels.
- While potatoes are cooking, heat tortillas in a dry skillet and stack them in a clean kitchen towel to stay warm.
- Empty the grease from the skillet and add the potatoes back into the skillet and crumble bacon into the potatoes.
- Break eggs into a medium bowl and beat. Add a couple of tablespoons of water and mix.
- Add eggs and any optional ingredients into the potatoes and bacon and cook until the eggs are soft scrambled. At this point add shredded cheese if using.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place mixture on soft tortilla and add salsa to taste and roll up and enjoy.