By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cchopped onion
1 chalf and half
1/4 tspwhite pepper
1.5 cswiss chees, shredded
1 calmonds, sliced
1pie shell, baked
How to Make Almond Quiche
- Saute onion in butter until tender.
- In small bowl, beat together the eggs, both milks, flour and pepper until lightly frothy.
- Stir in the cooked onion, cheese and toasted sliced almonds until well mixed.
- Pour the mixture into a still hot baked pie shell.
- Bake at 325 for about 45 minutes.
- When done, a knife inserted in the middle will come out clean.
- Let stand for 10 minutes, slice and serve.