1 of Hershell Camps favorite breakfasts
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 can of okra drained and sliced.
- about 8 eggs. 1 cup shredded cheese.
- 1 cup whole milk[he like can milk for me to cook with]
How to Make 1 of Hershell Camps favorite breakfasts
- 1in large mixing bowl add the eggs and whip them until blended well. then add milk and blend well
- 2then add cheese and blend well. then add okra and blend well
- 3in nonstick skillet pour everything in it. make sure skillet is hot when u pour everything in it. turn to med heat and stir as so it won't clump[cheese]
- 4egg mixture should be fluffy and not over cooked. then when done pour onto a platter and serve