☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 c
- self rising flour
- 1 1/2 c
- milk, 2%
- 3 large
- 2 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp
- cinnamon, ground
How to Make Pancakes - Quick and easy
- 1In a blender add milk and eggs. blend on a low speed until mixed
- 2add flour 1 cup at a time and blend until smooth.
- 3Add vegetable oil, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth.
- 4Set aside and heat griddle to 350.
- 5Using a 4 oz. ladle pour pancake batter onto oiled griddle. When bubbles start forming on surface flip pancake to cook other side.
- 6cooking usually takes about 3 - 4 minutes