☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cself rising flour
1 1/2 cmilk, 2%
2 Tbspvegetable oil
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1/8 tspcinnamon, ground
How to Make Pancakes - Quick and easy
- In a blender add milk and eggs. blend on a low speed until mixed
- add flour 1 cup at a time and blend until smooth.
- Add vegetable oil, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth.
- Set aside and heat griddle to 350.
- Using a 4 oz. ladle pour pancake batter onto oiled griddle. When bubbles start forming on surface flip pancake to cook other side.
- cooking usually takes about 3 - 4 minutes