FLAME's chocolate hazelnut waffles/pancakes
michelle 'FLAME' kelley
I use this recipe to make my strawberry waffles with french vanilla creamer and strawberry quick
- 1/4 c
- powdered chocolate milk mix, or hot cocoa mix sugar free
- 2 large
- eggs beaten well
- 1 1/3 c
- liquid flavored creamer(hazelnut)carnation is best
- 2 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 4 c
- 2 Tbsp
- liquid hazelnut flavoring for coffee or baking
How to Make FLAME's chocolate hazelnut waffles/pancakes
- 1preheat waffle iron, and spray with a non stick spray for easy removal.
- 2in small bowl, blend well your creamer,coco and flavorings. will look like coco milk. set aside. but mix well again before adding to flour.
- 3in a small bowl beat two eggs with oil blend well, mix into bisquick
- 4slowly add the cocoa creamer mixture beating on low for about 2min. insuring you are getting out all lumps out. batter will be a little thicker than pancake batter.
- 5using a small ladle, pour enough batter into each a square of the hot waffle iron, cook according to the iron directions or till a golden brown. repeat this step till all waffles are made.
- 6i make plenty of these a head as the family love to pop them into our toaster for a quick breakfast during the week. you can also use this recipe for pancakes. simple thin out batter with 1/8 cup. of 1 percent milk to think out the batter just a bit. or you can use a 1/8 of cup more liquid creamer. i use milk to not over power the batter.