Zucchini Pie (Quiche)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 czucchini, grated (use a cheese grater)
1 smallonion, chopped
1 call-purpose flour
1 cmozzarella cheese, grated (gouda cheese is also good)
3 largeeggs, beaten
1/4 cextra virgin olive oil
1/4 cparmesan cheese, grated
2 tspfresh basil, chopped
1 tspbaking powder
1 tspgarlic salt
1/2 tspblack pepper
How to Make Zucchini Pie (Quiche)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into a 10-inch round glass pie plate that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Bake un-covered for 45-50 minutes, or until firm to the touch and golden brown.
- Cool 10 minutes before slicing.