Peanut Butter- Stuffed French Toast
How to Make Peanut Butter- Stuffed French Toast
- 1Preheat the oven to 350. Coat a baking sheet with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- 2Place the syrup in a medium glass bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds or until simmering. Add strawberries and set aside.
- 3Spread 2 tablespoons of peanut butter on each of four bread slices and cover with the remaining 4 slices, make sandwitches
- 4Beat the eggs, Milk, and vanilla extract in a 13"X 9" baking dish. Soak the sandwiches in the egg mixture, turning once. place on the prepared baking sheet.
- 5Bake for 25 minutes or until brown, turn once. Top with reserved strawberry mix.