Peanut Butter and Jelly Biscuit Treats
- 1 can(s)
- (10 oz) flaky style refrigerated biscuits
- 10 Tbsp
- peanut butter
- 8-10 Tbsp
- strawberry preserves (or flavor of choice)
- 1/4 c
- powdered sugar
- 1-2 tsp
How to Make Peanut Butter and Jelly Biscuit Treats
- 1Heat oven to 375. Separate dough into 10 biscuits; separate each biscuit into 2 layers. Spoon tablespoon of peanut butter on center of half of biscuit pieces. Top with remaining biscuit pieces; pinch edges to seal.
- 2Place biscuits into 9 inch round or 8 inch square cake pan. With thumb, make imprint in center of each roll. Fill each imprint with about 1 tablespoon of preserves.
- 3Bake for 23-28 minutes or until golden brown.
In small bowl make glaze by combining sugar and milk. Blend until smooth and drizzle over warm rolls.