☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 Tbspmaple syrup
9 slicefrench bread, sliced in 3/4 " slices
2 Tbspbutter, melted
How to Make Overnight Baked French Toast
- Beat eggs, milk, sugar, maple syrup, vanilla and salt.
- Place bread slices in large glass pan. Pour egg mixture over slices. Turn to coat.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread butter over bottom of large baking pan. (Can also use PAM.) Place bread slices on pan, not touching. Spray tops with PAM.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Turn bread and continue baking until just golden brown, up to an additional 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with maple syrup.