My Favorite Spring Omelete
1 Tbspcoconut oil
1/2 casparagus (diced)
1 cmushrooms, fresh (sliced)
1/2 ccheddar cheese (shredded)
4 largeeggs (scambled)
1 dash(es)garlic salt
1 dash(es)cooking spray
How to Make My Favorite Spring Omelete
- In sauté pan melt coconut oil.
- Add asparagus and sliced mushrooms, add dash of garlic salt cook till tender.
- In large bowl scramble eggs, milk, dash salt and pepper well.
- In large sauté pan spray with cooking spray pour egg mixture in pan cook till set.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese, add asparagus and mushrooms, a little more cheese and fold.
- Remove from pan grate with a little parmigiano reggianno if you like. Serve and enjoy.