Easy Cheese Danishes
4 ozcream cheese, softened
1/4 cpowdered sugar
1/4 tspvanilla extract
1 can(s)pillsbury crescent rolls or seamless dough
FOR THE ICING
3/4 cpowdered sugar
1 to 2 Tbspmilk
How to Make Easy Cheese Danishes
- Stir together the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla and set aside.
- Remove crescent roll dough from packaging but DO NOT UNROLL THE DOUGH. Using a sharp knife, cut the dough into 8 sections, about 3/4 inch thick. Place the dough sections on a parchment lined or lightly greased baking sheet. Create an indentation in the center or each dough section for your cream cheese mixture. I use a lightly floured shot glass bottom to do this.
- Place 1 rounded tablespoon of the reserved cream cheese mixture onto each dough section. A small cookie scoop works well.
- Bake in a preheated 375 oven for 14-17 minutes until the dough is golden brown.
- While danishes are baking, create your icing. Combine powdered sugar and milk until completely smooth.
Drizzle over the warm danishes.