Creamed Ground Beef (SOS)
Sorry, no photos, but next time I make this, Ill be sure to take some and add them...
1-1/2 lblean ground beef
1 cchopped onion
2 Tbspgranilated garlic or garlic powder
4 Tbspsoy sauce
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Creamed Ground Beef (SOS)
- Brown meat, drain.
- Put meat back in the pan and add butter and stir
- Add chopped onion and cook until they are translucent.
- Add flour, stir and cook for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Add garlic, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and mix.
- Add milk and stir until thickens.
- Serve over toast, biscuits, eggs and have some hot sauce ready.