Country Ham, Fried Oyster Biscuit (HOBs)
This thanksgiving we were delighted with this little biscuit sandwich for breakfast. I couldn't get enough of them, now they are on my list of delectable things to serve and eat. Hope you will like them too.
- 1. biscuits
- 2. thinly sliced country ham
- 3. 1 quart of small to medium size oysters packed in the jar
How to Make Country Ham, Fried Oyster Biscuit (HOBs)
- 1Bake your favorite biscuit recipe.
- 2Heat thinly sliced country ham. I use a prepackaged already thinly sliced for biscuits.
- 3Deep fry your oysters last using your favorite breading. Again I use Zatarain breading for seafood. You can make your own spiced to taste.
- 4Butter your hot biscuit, lay in a slice of country ham and then top with the fried oyster, if small, put two on there. Serve hot! Yummy, yummy, yummy.