Caramel Apple Muffins
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/4 cbutter, melted
2 1/2 tspcinnamon
2 tspbaking powder
1egg, lightly beaten
1 1/2 tspvanilla
1/2-3/4 capple, peeled and chopped
1/2 cdiced caramel (about 12)
How to Make Caramel Apple Muffins
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
- In an other bowl, combine egg and milk.
Stir in butter and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture and stir just to blend.
- Stir in apples and caramels.
- Spoon into greased muffin tins or paper -lined muffin cups 3/4ths full.
Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar which have been mixed together. (optional)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire rack.