Caramel Apple Muffins
- 2 c
- 3/4 c
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 2 1/2 tsp
- 2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/2 tsp
- egg, lightly beaten
- 1 c
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 1/2-3/4 c
- apple, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 c
- diced caramel (about 12)
How to Make Caramel Apple Muffins
- 1Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
- 2In an other bowl, combine egg and milk.
Stir in butter and vanilla.
- 3Add flour mixture and stir just to blend.
- 4Stir in apples and caramels.
- 5Spoon into greased muffin tins or paper -lined muffin cups 3/4ths full.
Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar which have been mixed together. (optional)
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire rack.