BREAKFAST MEAT PIES
- 2 can(s)
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 lb
- pork sausage (hot or mild which ever you desire)
- 2 c
- velveeta cheese (or use your favorite cheese)
- 2 medium
- jalapeno peppers (optional)
- 2 dash(es)
- hot sauce of your choice (optional)
- 1/2 c
- butter melted
How to Make BREAKFAST MEAT PIES
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Prepare the jalapeños if using. Clean and slice the peppers. You can remove the seeds if you want a milder taste. Set aside.
- 3Brown the ground beef and sausage in large pan. Salt and pepper to taste. You may add onions, bell peppers, Worcestershire sauce or any other seasoning agent you want to the meat. When meat and other ingredients are done remove from heat and drain well.
- 4Return to low heat and add cheese, letting it melt through out meat.
- 5On large baking sheet covered with parchment paper, flatten the biscuits and place meat mixture on half of them;
- 6Place a slice of jalapeño (if using), a splash of hot sauce or BBQ sauce, or anything else you want on each pies before covering them with another flattened biscuit. Pinch around the edges to close the sides of the pie and brush the top with melted butter. Make a small cut in the top to prevent the pie from exploding during baking.
- 7Place in the oven for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.