How to Make Breakfast Cups
- 1Separate biscuits. Roll each biscuit to 1/4 inch thickness.
- 2Press each into a large muffin tin. Pierce with a fork.
- 3Bake at 375 degrees for 5 minutes. Biscuits will puff. Gently press each with a fork to flatten. Set aside.
- 4In skillet, brown the sausage, crumbling with a spatula as it cooks.
- 5In a bowl, beat egg with the milk well.
- 6When sausage is completely done, pour egg mixture into the skillet.
- 7Cook stirring frequently until eggs are done. Spoon mixture evenly into biscuit cups.
- 8Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes. Sprinkle each with 1 Tbsp. cheese. Bake 5 more minutes.