1-20 ozpkg preshredded hash brown potatoes
2 largeeggs, slightly beaten
1 smallsweet onion
1 cshredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cparmesean cheese
·salt & pepper
1dozen eggs, scrambled
·chives for garnish
How to Make Breakfast Cupcakes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and lightly spray a 12 cup muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix the first eight ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Spoon potato mixture into each prepared muffin cup until about 1/3 full. Gently press the potato mixture down in the middle and up the sides of each cup.
- Bake until golden brown., about 25 - 30 minutes. If the nests have puffed up too much in the center, scoop out a little with a teaspoon.
- Spoon a few tablespoons of scrambled eggs into each nest and top with chives.