Boston Cream French Toast
- 1 can(s)
- pillsbury refrigerated crusty french loaf
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/4 c
- whipping cream
- egg yolks
- 2 tsp
- 3/4 c
- chocolate flavored hazelnut spread
How to Make Boston Cream French Toast
- 1Heat oven to 350. Bake crusty French loaf as directed o can. Cool 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, spray 13x9 inch baking pan (dark pan not recommended) with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2In large bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk, 1 cup of the cream, the egg yolks and vanilla with wire whisk until well blended. Pour half of the mixture into the pan.
- 3Trim off ends of bread, and cut loaf into 20 3/4 inch slices. Place slices over egg mixture. Pour remaining egg mixture over bread slices. Bake 30-33 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 4In medium microwave bowl, microwave remaining 1/4 cup cream on High 20-30 seconds or until hot. stir in hazelnut spread until smooth. For each serving, with spatula, remove 1 piece of French toast, custard side up on serving plate. Top with another piece of toast, custard side down, forming a sandwich with the custard center. Drizzle each with hazelnut sauce.