Big Monkey Bread
- loaves of frozen bread dough, thawed.
- 1 c
- brown sugar
- 1 small
- pckg instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1/3 c
- cinnnamon sugar (if you make this, it's 1/4 cup sugar + 2 t cinnamon)
- 1/2 c
- chopped nuts (optional)
- 1/2 medium
- melted butter
How to Make Big Monkey Bread
- 1The night before, grease a 8x13 casserole dish or cake pan.
- 2Mix brown sugar and pudding mix together.
- 3With scissors, snip dough into pieces right into the bottom of the pan. Arrange them evenly.
- 4Sprinkle brown sugar mixture over the dough. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the dough. Sprinkle the nuts over the dough.
- 5Place in cold oven overnight to rise. Do not cover.
- 6Take out risen pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Return pan to preheated oven and bake for 20 mins. Cover with foil and bake for another 15 mins. (I suggest placing a large piece of foil on the rack before putting the pan in the first time. It will drip a lot and this makes easier cleanup.)
- 7Take out of oven, and let stand a few minutes. Turn pan over onto serving platter.