☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 tspbaking powder
8 Tbspbutter, softened
3bananas, vey ripe, peeled and mashed
1/4 cnuttella or hershey's spread
How to Make Banana-Nutella Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin pan with paper liners.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- In electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until light. Beat in eggs, bananas and vanilla until smooth. Gradually stir in flour mixture.
- Divide batter among muffin cups. Spoon 1 teaspoon chocolate spread on top of each cup. Swirl together chocolate and batter with toothpick.
- Bake until muffins are golden, about 22 minutes. Let cool in pan 5 minutes, then on rack completely.