☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 c
- 2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/2 tsp
- 8 Tbsp
- butter, softened
- 3/4 c
- bananas, vey ripe, peeled and mashed
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 c
- nuttella or hershey's spread
How to Make Banana-Nutella Muffins
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin pan with paper liners.
- 2Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- 3In electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until light. Beat in eggs, bananas and vanilla until smooth. Gradually stir in flour mixture.
- 4Divide batter among muffin cups. Spoon 1 teaspoon chocolate spread on top of each cup. Swirl together chocolate and batter with toothpick.
- 5Bake until muffins are golden, about 22 minutes. Let cool in pan 5 minutes, then on rack completely.