☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1loaf of french bread
about 5 Tbspof butter (or as needed)
How to Make Amazing French Toast
- Slice Bread and allow to stale overnight.
- Heat honey for about 20 seconds in the microwave, this allows it to be eadier to incorperate
- mixing bowl, add milk, honey, eggs, salt and beat until well incorperated. Pour some into a pie pan.
- Take stale bread slices and allow to soak for thirty seconds on each side, then allow to rest on a wire cooling rack over a cookie sheet for about 1 minute.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in the pan, when hot toast four peices of bread at a time, allowing to brown nicely on each side.
- keep another cookie sheet with an oven-proof wire rack, this allowes even cooking over and under the bread, and bake at 375 degrees for five minutes
- top with a powdered sugar mixed with homemade pumpkin pie spice ( see my recipe) which will be a good 1/4 cup of the sugar mixed with 1/2 tbsp of the pumpkin pie spich. don't forget to sift on garnishing.