Sausage Breakfast Muffins
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 cup of bisquick, 1 lb cooked sausage, 4 eggs beaten, & 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- i added approx 2 t minced onions to my browning sausage
How to Make Sausage Breakfast Muffins
- 1Brown sausage (and 2T. minced onions if desired) in skillet till brown and crumbly, drain grease.
- 2Beat eggs, add the Bisquick and sausage.
Shred the cheddar cheese, add to the egg mixture and stir till blended. Pour into greased muffin tin.
- 3Bake at 350* for 20 minutes or until lightly golden on top.