Easy Cheesy Pepperoni Breakfast Bites
1 stickmozzarella cheese (sliced thin)
5 tspitalian tomato sauce
MADE WITH MY HOMEMADE YEAST ROLLS, AND FRESH TOMATO SAUCE.
How to Make Easy Cheesy Pepperoni Breakfast Bites
- Prepare your yeast rolls beforehand. Or you can use frozen yeast rolls but I haven't tried them.
- Slice 1 roll into 4 slices or thinner.
- Place tomato sauce sparingly to prevent a cheese slide.
- Slice mozzarella thinly covering each top.
- Place sliced pepperoni on top. More is better.
- Preheat oven at 450 degrees for 5 minutes then place into center of oven.