☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 lb
- sirloin steaks, remove bone, trim
- 1/4 lb
- 1 qt
- mushrooms, stemmed, quartered if large
- salt and pepper
- flour, to dredge
How to Make Beef and Mushrooms
- 1Season the steaks with salt and pepper. Add butter to frying pan and when hot add sirloin and brown
- 2Season the mushrooms with salt and pepper and dredge in the flour; add a few bits of butter. Stew them in a separate pan kept closely covered.
- 3When the steak is done, pour the mushrooms over them with all their juice. Put them all into a dish with a cover and serve hot.