How to Make Blueberry Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.Divide each biscuit in half. Press a half of the biscuit in the bottom of 8 of the muffins cups,covering bottom completely. leave 4 of the cups empty.
- In a small bowl, combine blueberry pie filling, nutmeg, and almond extra.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the blueberry pie filling mixture on top of each biscuit half.
- Cover the top of the blueberry pie filling with reaming biscuit halves.
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar together in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle each biscuit with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Serve warm.